'Strengthening CPD through self-reflection to improve patient outcomes'
To share experiences, approaches and lessons learned on the quality of CPD and CPD focused on quality.
Aims and objectives:
To provide Tri-Nation members’ discussion of different perspectives on the quality of CPD activities and programs:
* Recognize the importance of CPD focused on quality and practice improvement
* Describe different types of CPD activities that can lead to improving practice and patients’ experiences / outcomes
* Share CPD requirements aligned to the quality and focus of learning activities
* Have access to resources and tools to support the quality and focus of CPD
* Understand the importance of relevant data to inform and improve practice and patient outcomes through practice analytics.